Why, How, When, Who, What, and Where?
1) Why are you looking for wisdom?
2) How can the wisdom you discover help others?
3) When will you put the wisdom to use?
4) Who will you share the wisdom with?
5) What are you looking to discover more about?
6) Where is there something you can do to make the world a better place with the wisdom?
Reflection is not necessarily introspection, but a snapshot of current events and full but a complete reflection along with the reality around you being reflected back to you. Follow with action, Emulate those who you feel are wise. More often than not, you will acquire wisdom along the way. Failure is hard but it teaches you much more than success.Live through events and learn from your (and others) mistakes.